Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally!!

I thnk I finally know how to work this blog thingy,lol. Thanks for inviting me. My name is Umm Rashid and I also live in the middle east. I am beyond over weight, according to the calculators online I am considered "morbidly obese" ...how depressing is that. Well I just gave birth to baby number 9 last Sept. and I have been trying to get out of this fat-zone. I started a blog myslef to note my own progress and keep track of myself as well. I am glad that we can all be hear to support each other in this.What are you all doing to get your weight down? How many pounds would you like to lose? For me my goal is to be under 200 pounds and then I will continue from there, but to keep myslef motivated I made mini-goals. My goal for February is to get under 300 pounds. I have 10 pounds left to go this month. InshaAllah I will get there.

About the underwear , I feel you, I get mine sent from the states , cant find anything that fits nicely here. Than goes for bra's too. But I did find some nice lingire in Emarats Markets that was plus sized and it fit me well mashaAllah.

I pray that you all get to your goals, talk with you soon and check out my blog if you have time as well. I am not sure how to invite you all but you all are welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mash'Allah number 9 that is awesome. I love it welcome to the fat zone soon Insha'Allah this will be the skinny zone cuz we will all be a bunch of skinny HOT Mommas!!!!!!