Friday, February 16, 2007

What I HATE about being fat!





Living overseas I can NEVER find good underwear!

They have some of the prettiest things you will ever see. And if you are married, LEt me tell you these women know how to entertain their men in the bed room. DO not think Arab women are not into sex because the things they have in the store lets me know otherwide......Fredricks of Holly wood stuff looks like childrens clothes compared to the stuff they have here. for the people in the states you can relate to that
I would love to wear some of that stuff and strutt around for my husband.
I do wear stuff but it is tame sexy and covers all the flaws. I would love to wear a nasty outfit.....but as long as i can look down and seem y stomach and not my feet....that aint going to happen.

I have to buy clothes in the FAT section!

I want to go into any store and buy anything I want. That is another thing I hate about living overseas. I see fat women all the time everyday but i dont see clother for them........wher r they buying there clothes. I mean it is HARD to find things. The thing is my body is sooooo hooked up I have a large top and small bottom. I can wear a size 18 skirt but a 24 top. So I look a mess.

When you lose weight nothing is in the right place anymore.

I guess this is the punishment for eating too much. I have lost weight and when i was heavier My Boobs looked nice and full. NOW they look like my grandmothers......... they are pointing down south. way down south..........
the skin on my thighs look like cottage cheese.lol..............all the lose skin is just there....... I will need to go to dr 90210. get everything nipped, snipped tucked, plucked, and raised...............lol

My kids use me as a pillow!!

They love to lay onme. They say oh mommy you are so sofe and squeeze me like i am a roll of charmine ....or their favorite pillow. I tell them one day it wont be there........they say oh no mommy you have to stay liek this............

the one thing I love about being fat. My kids do not see me as fat. They say oh mom you are not fat you are just soft................I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: