Monday, February 19, 2007

I will start tomarrow

Well I go to the gym to take a class tomorrow. I have been wanting to do this for a while and now I have a co worker that is going to go too. SO Inshaallah we will have fun. She is a nice woman, Not Muslim, But nice. I think we can encourage each other. My goal is to go at least 3 times a week. I really want to do 4 but I know that is not goign to happen. I can do my tape 2 days a week and feel good. Now I have to work on cutting back on sweets. My nerves have been going crazy lately and I have not been eating right. I hav to stop that.I have to learn how to not be an emotional eater. I have to learn to stop when I am full an not eat when I am not hungry.
I am so happy to see people posting. We have other members............WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

mom2_9andcounting said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! Thats really great that your starting the Gym. I had to stop going because it was just too hard to fit time into my schedule to be out of the hous at 5:3o every evening so thats why I keep it moving at homw, but I am happy that your getting to go. And its really fun, enjoy and let us know how that first class it. By the way what tapes are you using at home I would like a good dvd that I can use at home myself.

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

Well I DIDnt go. With all the germs around me I Am getting sick. I feel it. My throat is feelign yucky, my body hurts, my head hurts.i just dont feel good at all..... Inshaallah I will go Sunday. I will look at the tapes to see the names of them. I know one is a walkign tape the other is I just do not know. Will check and instant message u.