Thursday, March 15, 2007

21 days

thats how long it takes to make something a habit...thats all I have to do...mkae it 21 days with going to the gym and then it will be habit...right??

God i hope so!! because I hate the mental fight I have with myself everyday as I get close to the gym...its just like should I go or should I just go home...put my feet up on the couch and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...and then the station approachs where I have to get off for the gym...and the doors open and alwyas right at the last moment, I jump out...so far that is...

its been 6 days of working out, and believe me Im struggling and aching in places i didnt know existed...hahahaha...

21 days...

21 days...

21 days...

i can do this... I can so do this!!! this time I am not going to give up.... not at all...I have given up everytime, each day, so quickly I just let it all go away.. and gain another 5 pds...lose 2 pds gain 5 pds... no good, not anymore..

Today at the gym, I actually liked how I looked in the mirror, I loved the sweat pouring down my face, my shirt sticking to my back, my breathe barely coming, as i stepped, stepped, stepped my way to a skinny me...

but then of course i came home, and had to shovel a piece of choc cake into my mouth really fast....argh!!!

but inshallah!!! ill get there....

1 comment:

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

Dont you just hate when you do that. I hate doing something ggod only to mess it up with something really stupid! dont feel bad we have all done it. And I think we willdo it agin. Even when we are at our best we will still make mistake..it is called beign human!!!