Monday, March 19, 2007

WAY TO GO!!!!!

I am soooo happy that your hanging in there. Keep up the good work and I KNOW its not easy but try not to let the scale get to you. Your daughters body is alot less complex than yours, my kids can eat and eat and eat and eat and it does not change them in any way. I USED to be like that prior to having a husband and family, now I live in the real world where everything that I put in my mouth shows up on the scale..ITS SOOO NOT FAIR, but this is my battle. We all have a battle and mine happens to be food and the quest to be skinny, well not skinny I just want to be the size I was prior to having 9 children and I would like to get there before I have 10 children,lol. I am here for you girl. I CAN DO IT and SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!
Love you and anyone else out there going thru this with us.
talk to you soon

No comments: