Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome to the group

Welcome to the group. Inshaallah we will encourage eachother. I know losing weight is not easy!!!!! but if we work together it will not seem as hard. I have been overweight for a long time. I have been losing weight slowly for a year now. But now I am goign to take more aggressive action. I will not give up. I will not allow my husband to make me eat. He loves to go out and bring home sweets that I love. He thinks this makes me happy, it does but after I eat up everything I am depressed.
I will do exercise 5 days a week. this one I have not been doing. I have a heart problem and I know it is in my head but I sometimes get scared when my heart rate goes up and think ok i am goign to die. I HAVE to get over this.
All I ask is that you post at least once a week. This will keep the group movign a long. Tell us how you are doing . YOu good dayas as well as the bad. We all need to know we are nto alone. We all bing or crave food that are no good for us. We all have good days and it is goot to share them with others. it will make you keep going and have more good days.


Oh, And one big thing, please excuse my spelling I type faster than my brain goes and my fat fingers hit the wrong keys......
I hope to see you posting soon

No comments: