Wednesday, March 21, 2007

no more south beach 4 me!!

this is not for me. I tel u God bless the ones that can do ti but it is not 4 me. I am breaking out all over my face. I am not feeling good. I do not go to the bathroom like i used to. I will go back to what i know works for me. It may be slow but oh well. at least I will feel better.........I wont be like SOME people losing 10 lbs a week....lol.. but it is ok. today I ate pumpkin soup and I fell better already. I do not think my body can take no sugar or carbs. I have low blood sugar already. I think my body is not meant for all this meat either. I just feel like i am going to keel over and have a heart attack any day now. I am sick of eggs............everyday eggs........... yuck. and i ate so much chicken i am about to cluck. just give me my soups and beans. my veggies and very little meat. i will be ok.

I will just do my machine and go to the gym for classes 2 times a week. something has to fall off. hopefully it will be my stomach.........

1 comment:

mom2_9andcounting said...

Its ok sis, we all have to do what works for us.Not every diet is for everyone. my dh couldnt handle the lemon cleanse that i did for weeks. I did an extreme diet as a punishment for myself and lost alot of weight in one week, i thought i would try it again this week and I am falling down myself. Last weeks extreme diet worked to balance out the week that I didnt lose but now I feel weak, sick, drained ect ect ect. i dont even have the energy to excercise. this must be what starving to death feels like. i dont know how those anorexic girls do it and neither do i want to, so I am going back to what I was doing 2 weeks ago eating vegetarian but still eating,lol. The valuable lesson i think that we both learned is that fad/extreme diets arent going to work for us, we need moderate healthy lifestlye and food choice changes added to that with moderate exercise and we will suceed with the help of Allah. The quick fix stuff isnt for us. lesson learned enjoy your soup sis and I am going to enjoy a nice big healthy salad. take care hang in there. I am pround that we went to something healthy rather than go on a junk binge. Lets keep making duaa for success and keep working at it sis, i am here for you and going thru the same battle as you and WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!